Saturday, April 12, 2014

I will start by saying that I'm extremely picky when it comes to food. I know what I like and dislike and usually go with a restaurant that I'm familiar with. My Mexican food favorites pretty much stop at Taco Bell and I wouldn't even consider that real Mexican food. A few teammates and I decided to give Los Amigos a try last week. I have heard good things about the place so I figured I would give it a try. I went in thinking I would order my usual choice of a steak quesadilla or a nacho dish. I decided to go with a Chimichanga with Mexican rice. First of all the thing was the size of my head which pleased me as I tend to eat large portions. It took me all of about 15 minutes to eat the entire plate of food and rice as it was delicious. The one thing that I really enjoyed other than the food, was the authentic Mexican feel of the place. Everyone that worked there fit the mold and there wasn't one thing about the restaurant that seemed Americanized. Los Amigos was a 100% authentic Mexican restaurant. The waiters and host's were all extremely polite which made the trip that much more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this place to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment